Te Araroa Start

Te Araroa Start

Monday, October 14, 2013

App test

The day is drawing near. Less than 3 weeks from now I will be in New Zealand. I will be posting from my phone if my wi-fi plan goes without a hitch, just the way I am posting now. 

It's not real yet. I know I am out of the Army but I still kinda feel like I am just on leave. I thought the drive from Texas to Oregon would be the thing to make it hit me. That wasn't the case. Perhaps when I get to the airport with my pack in hand and I fly out it will hit me then. Maybe when I land in a foreign country. Or maybe on the bus to my start point. Hopefully by the time I get started on the trail I will know. 

So this is the test post. Just getting all the last minute plans put together to make the trip the most successful one it can be. Wish me luck as I finalize everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment